ULTAR Safety Shoes
- These shoes are completely free of metal - a crucial advantage at airports.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- The flexible midsole protection of special textile increases comfort and protects against cold. In addition, the textile midsole is larger and better protects against nails and sharp objects in a wider area compared with a steel midsole.
- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- The outsole of hard wearing PU is transfer resistant (non-marking). Very slip resistant sole/SRC.
- Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic.
Leather, Size 42: 602 g
Certified to EN ISO 20345 2011, safety class S3 SRC.