ADVANCED Work Pants with Dyneema® kneepad pockets 17079-311
Sizes run small. It is highly recommended that you order 2" larger in the waist than normal as the cut of this pant is more tailored than other styles. Failure to do so may result in an inaccurate fit and longer lead times.
- 93% nylon/7% elastane, 250 g/m²
- The stretch material is flexible in all directions providing a unique freedom of movement with nothing that tightens or bothers.
- The water-repellent multifunctional stretch material combines a low weight with a very high durability.
- The low waist with form-cut waistband ensures that the pants follow and support all body movements.
- The stretch kneepad pockets are made with a combination of CORDURA®, Kevlar® and the exceptionally durable fiber, Dyneema®.
- Effective ventilation at the knee area via a zipper on the side of the leg.
- As standard in three different leg lengths, so you can choose the best fit and optimal placement of details just for you.
- To achieve the best possible comfort, we recommend that you choose MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads for this model.
Has a water-repellent finish. Four-way stretch fabric that is lightweight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist. Ergonomically formed pant leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Thigh pocket with phone pocket with magnetic fastening and integrated ID card holder. Detachable ID card holder. Ruler pocket of CORDURA® with extra pockets. Durable and puncture resistant kneepad pockets of CORDURA®/Kevlar®/Dyneema®, elasticated and ventilated. Press stud adjustment at foot. Reflectors. We recommend MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads for this model.