Adra Work Pants w/ Kneepad Pockets
- High durability of the front pockets is ensured by CORDURA® reinforcements – especially important when power tools hang from the pockets.
- Many elastic inserts provide unique freedom of movement - especially around the knees.
- Ruler pocket with Kevlar® reinforcement - particularly resistant to pointed and sharp objects.
- Top loading durable Cordura reinforced adjustable knee pad pockets, with flap so they don’t collect dirt.
- Can easily be extended by 3 cm by releasing the red stitching on the inside.
Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Many elasticated areas to ensure superior mobility. Low waist and form cut waist band. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. D-ring. Fly with zip. Tool strap at both sides of waist. CORDURA® reinforcements on the front pockets provide stability and durability for attaching tools such as a screwdriver. Back pockets with reinforcement and flaps with hook and loop band fastening. Tool strap at the bottom of the back left pocket. Reinforced thigh pocket with both internal phone pocket and an extra external phone pocket with flap and magnetic fastening. The back thigh pocket can be used for a mini tablet – the front thigh pocket can be adjusted to fit the size of your phone. Additional tool pocket on the left leg. Ruler pocket of CORDURA® with additional pockets and Kevlar® reinforced base. Elastic kneepad pockets with ventilation. Adjustable kneepad pockets in very durable CORDURA® (1000 D) with flap and top access. CORDURA® fabric reinforcements on part of the product. Each standard leg length can be lengthened by 3 cm by releasing the internal red stitches. Reflectors.