ARBON FR Class 2 Work Pant 13879-216-17010
- Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant.
- Double and triple stitched seams on leg and crotch.
- Waist band formed following the body's anatomy so that it supports in all working positions.
- Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body's natural movements.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets with flap and top access, so dirt doesn't collect.
Hi-Vis Group Y. Certified to EN ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, E1, F1), EN ISO 11611 - class 1 (A1, A2), EN 1149-3, EN 1149-5, IEC 61482-2 class 1 (tested in accordance with EN 61482-1-2), EN 13034 (Type 6) and EN ISO 20471 - class 2.
60% modacrylic/39% cotton/1% carbon fibre, 275 g/m²
Two-toned. Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Anti-static, acid-protective and flame retardent. Dirt resistant. Protects from electric arcs and occasional welding arcs. Double and triple stitched seams on leg and crotch. Belt loops. Low waist and form cut waist band. D-ring. Fly with zip. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hidden press studs. Thigh pocket with flap and hidden press studs. Phone thigh pocket. Reinforced ruler pocket. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access.