Batura Plus Safety Boot
- Ergonomically designed aluminum toe cap for freedom of movement.
- Three-layer ankle protection absorbs and spreads the pressure and impact on the ankle, certified according to EN ISO 20345.
- Extremely durable PU scuff cap makes the footwear ideal for working on the knees.
- Sole of PU/rubber is especially designed for demanding environments and can resist temperatures up to 300° C contact heat.
- Flame retardant Nomex® laces.
- Slip resistant and hard wearing outsole (SRC-certified) - Oil and petrol resistant as well as resistant to certain chemicals.
Ergonomically formed aluminium toe cap. Steel nail protection. Stabilising multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. MASCOT's innovative ankle protection safeguards against blows and pressure from the sides. Sole of PU/rubber with extreme slip resistance. Removable insoles, anti-static and durable. Absorbs and removes moisture. Moulded PU scuff cap. Suitable for working on the knees. The sole is oil and petrol resistant and resistant to certain chemicals. Heat resistant sole up to 300°C contact heat. Ladder grip. Shock absorbing comfort sole. TPU heel cap. Moisture absorbing Drylex® inside. Bootleg in water-repellent and breathable material. Sewn with flame retardant Nomex® thread on front part of footwear. Flame retardant Nomex® laces. Heel cap. Folded tongue prevents the ingress of dirt. Lace fastening with nickel free metal hooks. 3.5mm profile depth.