F0125-773 Flex Safety Shoe
- Insole with optimal arch support that can counteract the tendency to flat foot.
- The front part of the shoe bends flexibly with the foot.
- Footwear with the patented Boa® closure system is a great help on a busy day. The Boa® closure system allows you to quickly get your shoes on and off.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- Shock-absorbing, soft and flexible two-component sole of PU/PU.
- Slip resistant, durable sole (SRC-certified).
- ESD Approved to DIN EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + DIN EN 61340-5-1: 2008.
Certified to EN ISO 20345 2011, safety class S1P SRC.