F0130-849 Energy Safety Shoe
- Uppers of durable textile.
- Removable insole with optimal arch support that can counteract the tendency to flat foot.
- The front part of the shoe bends flexibly with the foot.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- ETPU insert in the entire sole absorbs shock effectively, so the back and legs are protected with every step.
- Shock-absorbing, soft and flexible two-component sole of PU/PU.
- The weight of the footwear is among the lowest on the market.
- ESD Approved to DIN EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + DIN EN 61340-5-1: 2008.
Certified to EN ISO 20345 2011, safety class S1P SRC.