FUJIYAMA Safety Shoes
- Leather, Size 42: 524 g
- Breathable textile lining and textile inserts in the shaft for better airflow.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- The outsole of hard wearing PU is transfer resistant (non-marking). Very slip resistant sole/SRC.
- These shoes are completely free of metal with a textile midsole that makes them suitable, for example, for work at airports, and avoids the risk of thermal bridges.
- Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic.
- Stabilization with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
Metal free. Lace fastening. Composite toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilizing multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Light molded scuff cap. Non-marking sole – no scuff marks. Two-component sole of PU/PU. Heat resistant sole up to 140°C. Profile depth 2.5mm. Ladder grip. Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic. Absorbs and removes moisture. Textile breathable lining. Airy textile inserts. Heel cap. Sole is oil and petrol resistant. ESD Approved to DIN EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + DIN EN 61340-5-1: 2008.