Harlow Safety Jacket
- Durable CORDURA® - reinforcement at the wrist to extend product life.
- Reinforcements inside the jacket, so the lining does not tear when you have tools in the trouser pockets.
- Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams.
- Waterproof extension at the back that can be folded down in the rain and cold.
- Mesh with ventilation under the sleeves - opens with zip.
Fluorescent and with vertical and chevroned crossed reflective strips. Two-toned. Breathable, wind and waterproof. Taped seams. Lining in mesh material. Detachable lined hood can be adjusted to fit over a helmet via drawstring. Mesh with ventilation under sleeves - opens with zip. High collar. Ribbed inner collar. Waterproof pen pocket on the sleeve. Fastening with zip and storm flap with press studs. Zipped inner pockets under storm flap - one designed especially for a mobile with holes for headset wire and guide loops to keep wire accessible. Zipped pocket under stormflap large enough to hold a 7 inches tablet. Flap on back of jacket can be folded up for standard back length or released for extended back. Chest pocket with zip. D-ring. Ergonomically shaped sleeves allows high freedom of movement. Ribbed inner waistband to keep the cold out. CORDURA® fabric reinforced cuffs with press stud fastening. Front pockets with zip.