KAILASH Safety Shoe
- 100% polyester, Size 42: 524 g
- Footwear with the patented Boa® closure system is a great help on a busy day. The Boa® closure system allows you to quickly get your shoes on and off.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- Stabilisation with MASCOT’s patented multi-function shank, makes our footwear suitable even when working on uneven surfaces or on ladders.
- Slip resistant, durable sole (SRC-certified).
- Waterproof and breathable Sympatex® membrane.
Stainless steel laced Boa® closure system with easy closure and quick click-opening. Uppers of durable fabric. Composite toe cap. Mid-sole of special textile material. Stabilising multi-function shank with integrated absorbing cushioning. Non-marking sole – no scuff marks. Two-component sole of PU/TPU. Sole is oil and petrol resistant. Suitable for working on the knees. PU toe reinforcement. Durable TPU on the sides. 3.5mm profile depth. Ladder grip. Shock-absorbing insoles are removable, durable and ergonomic. Absorbs and removes moisture. Breathable Sympatex® membrane. Heel cap. ESD Approved to DIN EN 61340-4-3: 2002 + DIN EN 61340-5-1: 2008.