ADVANCED 3/4 Length Work Pants 17049-311
- 93% nylon/7% elastane, 250 g/m²
- The water-repellent multifunctional stretch material combines a low weight with a very high durability.
- The stretch material is flexible in all directions providing a unique freedom of movement with nothing that tightens or bothers.
- Well-designed holster pockets of durable CORDURA® can easily be zipped off when not in use, if they have to be emptied, or if the pants need to be washed.
- Thigh pocket with phone pocket and integrated ID card holder.
- The stretch kneepad pockets are made with a combination of CORDURA®, Kevlar® and the exceptionally durable fiber, Dyneema®.
- Extra visibility with the help of reflectors.
- To achieve the best possible comfort, we recommend that you choose MASCOT Waterloo kneepads for this model.
- Sizes: 30" - 42" waist (even sizes)
Has a water-repellent finish. Four-way stretch fabric that is lightweight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist. Ergonomically formed pant leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Detachable holster pockets of durable CORDURA® - the outermost section of the right holster pocket is reinforced at the bottom with puncture resistant Kevlar®. Front pockets. Back pockets. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Thigh pocket with phone pocket with magnetic fastening and integrated ID card holder. Detachable ID card holder. Ruler pocket of CORDURA® with extra pockets. Durable and puncture resistant kneepad pockets of CORDURA® / Kevlar® / Dyneema®, elasticated and ventilated. Simple individual adjustment of kneepad pocket height. Reflectors. We recommend MASCOT Waterloo kneepads for this model.