Renens 13892-217-17010 FR Winter Pants
60% modacrylic/39% cotton/1% carbon fibre
Breathable, wind and waterproof with taped seams.
- Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant.
- Dirt repellent.
- Higher back provides both support and warmth.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
Two-toned. Fluorescent and with reflective tapes. Dirt resistant. Anti-static, acid-protective and flame retardant. Protects from electric arcs and occasional welding arcs. Breathable, wind and waterproof. Taped seams. Lining of quilt. The removable braces are made from strong elastic Belt loops. D-ring. The waistband is higher at the back, to better protect against the cold. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hidden press studs. Thigh pocket with flap and hidden press studs. Phone thigh pocket. Reinforced ruler pocket. Adjustable knee pad pockets with flap and top access. Zip with storm flap on outerside of legs.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- EN 1149-3:2004
- EN 1149-5:2008
- EN ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, F1)
- EN 61482-1-1 (ATPV - 24 cal/cm²)
- EN 61482-1-2 class 2
- EN ISO 11611 - class 1 (A1 + A2)
- EN 343 3/1
- EN 342 3/WP (0.308 clo)
- EN 13034
- EN ISO 20471 - class 2
- Hi-Vis Group Y